PG&E delivers Natural gas to more than 4 million people across central and north California for over 100 years. To make sure that their customers remain satisfied with their services P&E remains passionate to their needs. With PG&E’s Bill payment options you are sure to find a way that fits your needs.
Pacific Gas and Electric Bill Pay Options
- Pacific Gas Pay Pay On-Line – With PG&E’s Pay On-Line option you are able to sign into your account at pge.com and pay your bill with just a few click of the mouse. They offer two types of way to pay online. With their MY ENERGY (which is provided to you as a free service) you are able to do several things. You can view your bill, set up recurring bank payments, make one time bank payments and one time credit/debit payments.
To register for the above service, follow the instructions below.
With their EZ Pay option, you are able to make one time bank payments and one time credit/debit payments. For use of the EZ Pay option there is a one time fee of $1.25 for this service.
- Pacific Gas and Electric Bill Pay by phone – PG&E has a pay by phone option that allows you to call 1-877-704-8470 to make a one time payment over the phone. This service allows you to use your credit, debit or bank account to make your payment. Use of this service is not free and a convenience fee of $1.25 applies for this service as well.
- Pacific Gas and Electric Bill Pay by Mail – You can always pay your bill by mail. PG&E will provide a payment envelope with your bill each month. There is no charge to pay your bill through direct mail other than providing the stamp for mailing. You can send your payments to:PG&EPO Box 997300Sacramento, CA 95899-7300
- Pacific Gas and Electric Bill Pay in Person – PG&E offers several payment locations where you can make your payments each month. Unlike mailing your payment in or using their My Energy Pay online option pge.com, there may be a service fee. This fee is usually determined by the agent and if often not set by PG&E. If you need to find a Pay in Person Location you can visit this page:https://pge.com/myhome/myaccount/viewpaybill/paycenter/index.jspNot only does PG&E offer these great ways to pay your bill, you will finds other options on their website to help you manage your bill as well.
- Help Me Pay – In this section you will find options that allow you to log in to your energy account and extend your due date with payment arrangements. You can also set up a budget type billing that helps you avoid those unexpected fluctuations in your monthly bill. You will know what your bill is going to be each month with their I Want Balanced Payments option. PG&E also offers assistance programs for those who qualify for financial assistance. They will also let you learn about your rate option and how the tiers work so you can learn how to save money each month as well.
PG&E offers several great ways to assist you in managing your monthly bill payments and offers great ways to help you save as well. If you are interested in learning more about PG&E’s bill payment options you can visit their website.